FLUX BEAMBOX PRO
The Flux Beambox Pro is a powerful laser cutter and engraver that lets you shape, cut, and engrave on materials like wood, leather, acrylic, cardboard, and more. Flux Beambox Pro meets all your expectations, and goes way beyond. Equipped with the powerful CO2 laser, Flux Beambox Pro can cut and engrave on organic materials and even engrave on selected metal. With its revolutionary design and intuitive user interface, you’re just steps away from the fun of making amazing things.
BEAMBOX VS FLUX BEAMBOX PRO
Flux has 2 Beambox models, the Beambox and Flux Beambox Pro. The Beambox model uses a 40-watt laser tube and comes in a convenient size, it’s perfect for your home and creative use. The Flux Beambox Pro model uses a high powered 50-watt laser tube and offers a spacious work area. It is designed for shared or all-day use and is perfect for business, school, makerspace, and more.
THE PROCESS, MADE EASY
- Work on your design using softwares you’re familiar with, or just simply import JPG, PNG, SVG files to Beam Studio.
- Edit your files, set up cut/engrave layers, adjust laser power and speed in Beam Studio.
- Preview the work area to see what the task will look like. Press Start and Flux Beambox Pro will bring your ideas to life.
*Use the mobile app, BeamCam, for an even easier creative process.
The friendly price and compact design make Flux Beambox Pro suitable for any home, school, or small business. With its size (25 x 103 x 67 cm) is it the most powerful desktop sized laser cutter/engravers of the FLUX family.
FRIENDLY SOFTWARE FOR ALL
Beam Studio is the highly integrated software compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux, its intuitive user interface allows you to easily access all features of Beambox. Beam Studio enables multi-computer control and supports JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files.
INTUITIVE AND READY TO USE
Control and monitor your Beambox at your fingertips with the touch panel. Make sure your design is perfectly aligned using the built-in camera to preview the work area. Compact water cooling system takes simplicity to a whole new level.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
The built-in camera allows you to preview your design and the work area to make sure everything is perfectly aligned.
PREMIUM LASER PERFORMANCE
Equipped with premium quality rails, the performance and the durability of Beambox is unparalleled. Integrated ventilation devices extracts smokes and fumes and an air pump leading straight to the laser head prevent the materials from catching fire.
Flux have implemented many precautions to make sure that user safety is a priority, these include:
- Full enclosure: The work area is fully contained, protecting you from the laser light.
- Smart lid sensor: The machine automatically pauses if the lid is opened during a task.
- Emergency power switch: Though very unlikely, if an emergency occurs, users can shut down the machine immediately with a single switch.
- Compact water cooling system: Closed-loop liquid cooling system that pauses the task if the temperature gets too high.
- Integrated ventilation system: The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM), helping to prevent fires while extracting smoke and fumes.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Beambox Pro Laser Engraver
- Vent Hose
- Wi-fi dongle
- Power cord
- Duct clamp
- Double sided tape
- Small wrenches
For Beambox Pro Technical Specificatons click here
Flux® Desktop Laser Machine Comparison Sheet - download here